Friday, October 17, 2008

Cancer? The Doctor Who Cures Cancert



"Kelley Eidem has mastered the art of reporting the life and achievements of an extraordinary phenomenon and pioneer in cancer treatment."

- Dr. A. A. Salman, PhD.

Issy's pain vanished within 48 hours!

What's more, she was alive and well months later, back to being a normal little girl. Her grapefruit sized tumor had shrunk down to a golf ball.

Except her battle wasn't over.

Because before she came under Dr. Revici's care, her kidneys had been ravaged from chemotherapy. You can read about what happened next in the "Prologue" to The Doctor Who Cures Cancer, which appears below.

After three emotional hours on the phone with Vernon, he gave me the number to Dr. Revici's clinic. And as I was poring over the stack of material the clinic had sent me, it suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks...

This method applies to any stage of cancer...any stage, including stage 4 cancer.

The best to you.

Kelley Eidem
Together we can cure cancer - one person at a time!

PS. Want to know how I cured my own stage 4 cancer in two weeks?
http://itsnotjustforsex.blogspot.com/2008/09/she-said-my-knife-piercing-pain-is.html

----------------------------------------------------
Kelley Eidem is the author of The Doctor Who Cures Cancer and It's Not Just For Sex.
Your comments are welcome.

No comments: