Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Doctor who Cures Cancer and the Congressman



Whether your lung cancer is Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3, or Stage 4 cancer...

If you or someone you love has cancer, you're going to thank your lucky stars you found this page... because... in an age of failed medicine, there's one cancer treatment that's had remarkable success for more than 60 years.

And you'll never hear about it from your doctor. In fact, I discovered it by pure accident! Which is why I just had to write this book.

It all started a few years ago as I was doing some research for an op-ed article I was writing for the Washington Post...

A U.S. Congressman Put Me On The Trail
Rep. Peter Defazio

Rep. Peter Defazio of Oregon was sitting across from me as I was interviewing him in his Congressional office.

He told me about a Senate hearing on alternative cancer treatments, which sounded interesting enough to dig up the transcripts and scan through them.

That's when I learned about little Issy, a four-year-old cancer patient.

Vernon Morin, Issy's father, had testified of her remarkable turn-around under the care of one Dr. Emanuel Revici. And I was so moved by her story I felt compelled to look up Vernon and interview him personally...

He told me about the flock of whitecoats who gathered around a conference table to inform him and his wife that their daughter had maybe three weeks left to live. And that she would certainly die in pain.

Dr. Revici's name was mud in the medical community. But in desperation, and against the adamant advice of their doctors, they took her to see him, and—

Issy's pain vanished within 48 hours!

Here's an email from a reader that just came in two days ago:
Hi Mr. Eidem

I have just recently finished your book, and am about to read it again. I am a cancer survivor (breast cancer) for almost 8 years now, and have read dozens of books on the subjects of curing and preventing cancer, not to mention a more than fair amount of internet research. I had surgery, but refused chemo or radiation. This is the most amazing book I have read on the subject, well worth the money. I have forwarded your info on the book to all my family and friends, and I have left a comment on your blog. You did an incredible job on this book, and I thank you for writing it.

Sincerely,
Maureen Goldstein


I invite you to see if my book is right for you.

The best to you.

Kelley Eidem
Together we can cure cancer - one person at a time!

PS. Want to know how I cured my own stage 4 cancer in two weeks?
http://itsnotjustforsex.blogspot.com/2008/09/she-said-my-knife-piercing-pain-is.html

----------------------------------------------------
Kelley Eidem is the author of The Doctor Who Cures Cancer and It's Not Just For Sex as well as "How To Start Curing Your Sinuses In 5 Minutes."
Your comments are welcome.

No comments: