Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Doctor Who Cures Cancer testimonial



It could be the plot to a Hollywood thriller.

Medical genius discovers the cure to cancer... but greed and professional jealousies conspire to sweep it under the rug.

Sound a little far-fetched?

Well, I hate to say it... but in this case, truth is stranger than fiction. The sad part is, this medical treachery worked... and for nearly 60 years!

As you'll discover in The Doctor Who Cures Cancer, key players in the medical establishment have actively suppressed Dr. Revici's work. And in the process sentenced millions of cancer victims to a preventable early grave.

I'm here to blow the whistle. But more than that... I'm here to offer hope.

This method applies to any stage of cancer...any stage, including stage 4 lung cancer.

Here's an email from a reader that just came in:
Hi Mr. Eidem

I have just recently finished your book, and am about to read it again. I am a cancer survivor (breast cancer) for almost 8 years now, and have read dozens of books on the subjects of curing and preventing cancer, not to mention a more than fair amount of internet research. I had surgery, but refused chemo or radiation. This is the most amazing book I have read on the subject, well worth the money. I have forwarded your info on the book to all my family and friends, and I have left a comment on your blog. You did an incredible job on this book, and I thank you for writing it.

Sincerely,
Maureen Goldstein


I invite you to see if my book is right for you.

The best to you.

Kelley Eidem
Together we can cure cancer - one person at a time!

PS. Want to know how I cured my own stage 4 cancer in two weeks?
http://itsnotjustforsex.blogspot.com/2008/09/she-said-my-knife-piercing-pain-is.html

----------------------------------------------------
Kelley Eidem is the author of The Doctor Who Cures Cancer and It's Not Just For Sex as well as "How To Start Curing Your Sinuses In 5 Minutes."
Your comments are welcome.

No comments: